Monday, July 04, 2005

A very very bad weekend for us! I have experienced the worse thing in my life on Friday, 1 July and I shall never forget what that stupid crazy woman did to us! On Friday morning, she informed me that her husband told her not to cook and they are eating out. I presumed that the both of them going dating again lor so I told her nevermind, I'll get dinner for Meng and the kids. She asked me whether I've got Yoga lesson is it?! Stupid question, she knew very well that I have lesson and Kang is having Kumon in the evening. Our conversation ended and I could sense that she was quite unhappy. I told kang to eat the noodles she cooked but kang claimed that he was full after heavy breakfast. So before I left for school, I reminded kang to eat some if not his grandma will be angry. I was correct! In the middle of my lesson, Kang called me, he sounded worried. He told me the same thing again, Grandma said not bringing him to school! I was irritated by her threat, so I assured kang that she'll bring him to school. during the 15mins, I received more than 5 phone calls from Kang. During the last phone call, I told him to pass the phone to that crazy woman, she scolded me! she said she is not going to care for us anymore, she don't like to stay in my house, she is going to Margaret Drive to stay. So I cooly told her, by all means she can go and she don't havet to bring my son to school liao. I quickly called Meng, he left the office, rushed home, grapped kang and his school bag and they left for school. I was still in class when Sarah, my school clerk helped to bring kang to his class and comforted him. (Part 1)

No comments:

Kai Kai's Growth Chart

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

♥ OUR MARRIAGE♥

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker