Wednesday, July 13, 2005
Wah! Its been a week since I last blogged. So many things happened and time really flies. My colleagues and I have been feeling lots of pressure lately. We can forsee that things are gonna get worse and we are not going to have a good time. I wonder for how long can we tolerate this?!Or I should say tolerate "her"? Our contract teacher, Ms Kek will be leaving for NIE soon, really envy her. How I wish I can further my studies and leave this place for a while. I know its not possible now... ... Everyday, we go to school feeling insecure, because we don't know what "she " has installed for us. Her last minute news and notices can kill! The next "timed bomb" will be this Friday. We will be working overtime and wonder what gadget is she coming out with? WE'll wait and SEE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment