Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Its been a long time since I blog! Haiz... ...school reopen liao so no time to blog lor. Things are happening so fast until we cannot catch up. There are so many things up in our minds but we just do not know where to start doing. The highlights for this week will be our grand open house this saturday lor. We got to be in school early morning and will not be back until evening! And our dear colleagues still organising farewell dinner after that! I have to leave my family at home. They have to get their own meals, thanks to tha MIL again! She's so scared to stay at home during weekends, take it for granted that I don't have to work on Saturdays so she is free lo. When I was telling my husband about this Saturday's schedule, she quickly interrupted and said she'll be going down to her favourite son's place to pack lo. She's been away for more than 2 weeks during the June holidays to pack, and has started to play mahjong since last week. She's bull-shitting! Merely want to escape from my house, escape from cooking for her grandsons! Stupid woman! 臭婆娘!!

No comments:

Kai Kai's Growth Chart

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

♥ OUR MARRIAGE♥

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker