Tuesday, June 21, 2005
I was really depressed yesterday evening. My son told me that when a relative who visited our house yesterday asked about me, MIL told her that don't know I went shopping or school, everytime bluff her!!!I was very very sad to hear that. She even told my son that this is not her house, therefore she will not help clean up the place, Margaret Drive then is her house! That day when she brought Kang to the new flat, she even asked Kang who's house is nicer? Baboon's or my house. When Kang said of course his own house nicer, she said NO, baboon's house nice!How can she said that to a child?! She is really xiao ding dong! Obsessed by her baboon's new house! They have decided not to put the Guan Yin in the new house, so today they went to put the GuanYin into the temple. Not sure who's idea was that anyway hack care them. Just now, she came back with 2 big bags of durians, as usual, she opened all and ate them lor, left 2 containers in the fridge lor. I was suprised to know that she actually bought 20plus durians!! After eating the durians, she immediately opened a packet of prawn crackers and gobbled them infront of the TV! Now she is talking on the phone, showing off to people that her capable son has got a new flat and how nice the reno was. Really can't stand her, when she was not around, nobody uses the phone, and all the phone calls we received was for her! My hubby ever told me that he intends to cut off the phone line, becos we are not using the phone and he has to pay $40plus per month! Aiyoh, I am going to be very moody liao, school is reopening and this means I am going to be very very busy liao......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment