Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Have been eating out for 2 days. Spent quite alot on dinner for the 3 of us. Yong Kang still stays over at my mum's place. Thanks to tat MIL of mine lo. She and FIL needs to supervise the contractors while they renovate their precious son's house. Can't wait to see the outcome of that "palace". Managed to cook some dishes for Meng and ah Di today. Glad to see that they're enjoying dinner:) My legs are aching becos we went hiking yesterday. Can't imagine we managed to finish the journey! Towards the end, I almost give up becos my toe nails were so painful. Every step I made was like dragging a big stone! Until today, I can still feel the pain on the big toe nail, I guess there must be bruises already. Despite the muscle aches and pain, I think the hiking trip was an eye-opener for me. We went to the nature reserve that most of us will not go normally. Met lots of monkeys, even saw one pair mating in the middle of the day! We also went through the Tree top Walk. Quite a number of children were nervous while walking along, I thought the bridge was moving when I was trying to take some photos. Will try to post some photos when I am free.

No comments:

Kai Kai's Growth Chart

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

♥ OUR MARRIAGE♥

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker