Thursday, July 09, 2009

Kai is 2 Years and 1 Month Old!

Our dear prince is 25 months old today! Its been a month since I update this blog and I am trying very hard to keep the blog "alive" in the midst of the busy schedue. Must apologise to my 3 kiddos and dear hubby for neglecting them recently...*sob...The reason is because I have been staying back late in school trying to finish up my work and by the time I reach home, it is already dinner time. I will end up feeling tired and fustrated when the 2 elder boys do not complete their homework. Kai will not let go of me once I step into the house. He will follow me all the way to the bathroom to make sure that I carry him after washing my hands. I really wish that my 2 elder boys will be "auto" enough to finish up their work and do their own revision during my absence in the afternoon. As for Kai, he is learning lots of new things by day and I really hope that I will still be the one who witness his milestones. 希望明天的日子会更加好!现在唯一能勉励我自己的话是:“加油,莉萍!”

No comments:

Kai Kai's Growth Chart

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

♥ OUR MARRIAGE♥

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker