Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Yong Kai Is 17 Months' Old

The family's little prince has turned 17 months on 9 Nov. This busy mummy hasn't got time to update due to her busy schedule at work. My apologies! Here are some updates of Kai: He is able to walk steadily now and has learned to dance while walking. His language skills has improved tremendously too! He is able to express his needs verbally now, no more pointing and signing. This little chap loves music too! He'd sing and imitate the singer, making us laugh, hahahaha!So far, we heard him sang "Happy Birthday" and "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Song". His latest hit is "Jia Jiam BO~~!" His elder brother, Yong Kang managed to catch a him in action while he plays bowling at home. Will upload the video soon...
November is not a good month for me as the exams has started since end of October. Way before the exams, I have to worry about my 2 boys' preparation. They have not been doing their revision faithfully so I had a hard time getting them to revise. Frankly speaking, I have neglected my eldest boy, Yong Kang ever since last year. I felt really guilty...So starting from the school holidays, I have decided to make up to him. Their results are finally out and as expected, Yong Kang's performance was not satisfactory. Yong Sheng did better this time round, thanks to his teacher who always keeps me updated of his progress. Suddenly, I am having this thought: nuturing our children is like doing maintainance job. Haiz...nevertheless, I am glad that the exams are over. Right now, the only thing I am worrying about is the completion of the year end duties.

No comments:

Kai Kai's Growth Chart

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

♥ OUR MARRIAGE♥

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker