Monday, December 05, 2005
Yo! I'm back again!Came back from Genting on the 4th Dec . I don't really enjoy the trip as I am only there to babysit my children while my hubby and family went to the casino. Although my mum helped to look after my children on Saturday night while I can go visit the casino with Meng, Lilian and her boyfriend. Maybe I'm not an addict so I found playing the slot machines is a waste of time, energy and of course $$! Attended Meng's youngest brother, Dixon's wedding ceremony on 11 Dec. The couple served tea to us and we handed the gifts and red packet to them, that was the tea ceremony. MIL as usual dressed like a piece of "ba gua" walking around showing off her white gold to her friends, neglected her relatives. Most of the relatives left by 2pm and we 'siam' to my sis, Carolyn's place around evening. Finally my kids and hubby felt at ease! Then came Dec 13--the wedding banquet. MIL went out early to do her hair then went to her beauticiant to pain her face. She came back like without any make up on and ordered me to add on blusher for her! I think her "ICI" dropped off when we was on the way back la! Ho Ho Ho!We reached Marina Mandarin quite late as we were caught in a traffic jam due to heavy rain. ok, going off first, got distraction from my son. Can't chase him off lei. will continue my Part 2 again. C Ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment