Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Was away for 4 days because of the Teacher counsellor course. I was forced to use the strategies on the 3rd night because my son was so upset with his teachers and classmates. Don't really know how to handle him, haiz... ... I went back to school on Monday, feeling lost. The relief teacher, Mr Liu did a great job, he did almost everything for me, including the marking. How I wish I don't have other extras to do, so that I can just sit down and mark after lessons. Nowadays teaching is our second priority. Spent the last 2 days disciplining my classes, I found them getting more and more rowdy. It could be because I was away for 4 days. Just punished some P1 boys, no recess for 3 of them, now I'm keeping my fingers crossed, hopefully none of the parents will come complain that I refrained their "bao bei" from eating. Anyway, just face the music lor. It seems that the parasite's doings are being known by quite a number of teachers le. I wonder how news spread, maybe they overhead us when we complained loudly. Good also lah, at least there are people up there who empathizes with us. Hmm, the next 2 days will be our extra long day, we have to conduct P6 prelim oral in the afternoon. We were wondering if the xiao hua from our department will turn up? Wanna know who is xiao hua??Guess!! Ha Ha Ha, will talk about her next time. Good Nite!

No comments:

Kai Kai's Growth Chart

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

♥ OUR MARRIAGE♥

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker