Tuesday, October 26, 2004
My house has become a gambling den. MIL is always asking her friends over to play mahjong almost every weekend, Saturdays and Sundays! I dun understand, really, they can play till 4am den start to play again the next day at noon. Dun they get fobia? We spent our sunday at my mum's place, at least I can rest n laze ard there. Of course, mum will cook our favourite dish. That MIL asked whether we're attending ah bui's sister's wedding dinner. Meng and I answered her instantly, BOH ENG la! Because of this wedding, she bought a new diamond ring, too small must go enlarge. Trying to show off to me, I simply boh chap! I was telling my husband that I only buy new dress for weddings, but his mum is looking for new jewellery for weddings! WOW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment