Wednesday, October 06, 2004

At last! today a bit free to type something. The past week has been busy for me. Go to school den home, do work, sleep and not to mention, scolding my sons. Can't wait for the holidays to come. Now teaching is like a chore for me. Simply not interested liao. Yesterday the my principal ask me to see him. I thought I went into trouble or what. Den he teased me say if i still want $$ or can give them to him. I was PROMOTED! to grade 2A2. Congrats to myself......after 11yrs. This is my 2nd promotion so far, nothing to be happy about actually. because this means more WORK!!!I hate it! pple expect u to perform much more den your grade liao lo. P still ask me to go further studies, how?

No comments:

Kai Kai's Growth Chart

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

♥ OUR MARRIAGE♥

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker