Saturday, December 12, 2009

Wake Up!!!

This blog has been neglected for months! Yesterday, I suddenly remembered that I've not been blogging for 4 mths and I've missed Kai Kai's 2 and half yrs old birthday! I must admit that I am really lazy to move my fingers to type now. It's the 3rd week of school holidays now and I am stuck at home entertaining Kai Kai. Yes, entertaining is the correct word to use. The moment he opens his eyes in the morning, he'll say Hi to me and the cycle goes on...switch on the Wii for him to play, breakfast, on the computer for him to play bowling games...sooner or later, he'll become game"siao"...Actually I do have some plans for this little boy of mine--to teach him colours and numbers. Hopefully I can succeed in teaching him during the next few weeks...

No comments:

Kai Kai's Growth Chart

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

♥ OUR MARRIAGE♥

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker