Monday, March 23, 2009
Hello~I'm Back!
Is my blog gonna "rot" soon? I think I'm the one who is goin to rot lo...Better change my name...where is the "power"? no more! Gettin rather stressed up lately, all because of work and uncompleted work...actually expected all these stress when I opted to be in the morning session this year. Handling 3 teaching levels, with 2 schooling kids(1 taking PSLE) and a 2 year old toddler is no joke! I am trying my very best to cope...have been telling myself and hubby: be glad that we are still having a job each...so must work as hard as we can--no matter what happens. For the sake of our loved ones, we have to hang on! Sorted out my thoughts over the weekends and has decided to think "positively"...ok! so much for myself...now its Kai Kai' s turn. This boy, yes no more baby already! He knows how to address himself as "Kai kai"( but actually sounds like "tai tai")!Hahaha...Yong Sheng is starting his swimming lesson in school today. Ya their physical education lesson has been converted into swimming lesson. Not that worried about him as he's achieved his bronze medal in swimming few years' ago. Hopefully he'll be able to improve his swimming skills this time round. As for the elder boy, kang. He has been busy taking part in the annual bowling competition last week. Although he didn't get any medals, we feel that it was worth the participation. He's learned a great deal from these sessions. In the mean time, we hope that he'll concentrate more on his studies and hopefully he is able to get into the express stream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment