Thursday, October 09, 2008

*~9 October 2008~*

It is Yong Kang's birthday and Kai's 16 months' birthday today. Because is a school day and the exams are approaching, we've decided to hold a small celebration for Yong Kang in the evening. As usual, I consulted him on what kind of cake he'd prefer and he chose a Doraemon Character cake. Hubby and I went to make the order on Tuesday and will be collecting the cake this evening. Kai has been down with fever since last Sunday and his temperature went up to 39.9 on Monday night. He was so hot that he wanted me to take off his diaper. He was not given porridge for 2 days and of course his weight went down again. All because of the MMR injection! We didn't expect the fever to come 8 days after the injection. Although he's recovering, he's become very cranky these few days. Both my hubby and I didn't sleep well since Sunday night and I guess both our wishes for now will be a good night's-undisturbed sleep! HaHaHa! We wish Yong Kang a Happy Birthday and may he pass his exams with better results; And as for Kai, Happy 16 months!

No comments:

Kai Kai's Growth Chart

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

♥ OUR MARRIAGE♥

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker