I want to wish our little prince, Happy 14th Months' Old :) I have got the pictures ready for updating before the 9th but was busy planning for family outing so this time, I did not post on the same day. A quick update of our prince, Kai: He is growing more and more mature each day; Very much aware of his surroundings and is able to socialise with more people when we bring him out; His moto-skills are improving and I have been dreaming of him standing up to walk around the house! Although being able to walk means lots of falls and injury, I can't wait for this little chap of mine to start walking. We are waiting patiently for the day when he is able to stand up and walk. 加油!勇恺!
Has been very busy since Friday (060808). My day started early with rushing to school around 6.30am to get ready for National Day Celebration. My duty was to take care of those pupils who came to school with school bus and after that accompany them to the sports hall.

Yong Kang took part in the swimming carnival for the 1st time and he won a bronze medal! Yong Sheng was in the lower primary sports and he took part in the "Free Kick" game. His team did not win any prize and he was quite disappointed. Had a tiring day because we had to stand for the whole session till 10.45am. But I was glad that the celebration was over as hubby and I had planned to bring the kids out later in the evening. Went for chit-chat session with Suhui and Tina after school and reached home around 3plus to get the kids ready. Hubby decided to go Vivo City and we reached Harbour Front around 5plus to have early dinner. The bigger kids enjoyed themselves because they get to play at the playground, we also managed to stroll for awhile at the viewing deck. We left vivo around 8.30pm and headed home. We spent the next 2 evenings at my sis, Lilian's house. Dad suggested playing mahjong at her new place because of the air-con! hahaha! The kids managed to view the National Day fireworks from lian's place too! Although we did not leave the country for holidays like what others do, we still feel contented because we spent our family time together. We are looking forward to the next weekend as we will bring the kids for a swim on Saturday at the Chervons. 




No comments:
Post a Comment