Monday, June 09, 2008

*Happy 1st Birthday, Our Little Prince, Kai*

We celebrated Kai's 1st birthday today. Kai woke up smiling at us, he seemed to know that today is his special day. There were not much of preparation as we have decided to make it very simple. My parents were the 1st to arrive as mum prepared some glutinous rice and bought some ang gu guay. She even ordered 2 gigantic size ang gu guay for kai Kai to "step" on them! Mum also added a drumstick for Kai Kai to taste. Almost all the invited relatives arrived on time and they enjoyed the food very much. I must thank all of them for their gifts and ang baos. When the cake arrived, Kai was very excited to see his Elmo cake. He clapped and was smiling happily. Everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to him and his gor gors helped him to blow the candle...right now at this moment, I can still remember last year this time, Kai has just arrived and hubby and I were still in the delivery suite taking pictures of this litte prince. Time really flies, its been a year already! I wish for Kai Kai to be a happy and healthy boy forever! Happy Birthday, my dear baby!

No comments:

Kai Kai's Growth Chart

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

♥ OUR MARRIAGE♥

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker