It all started when Kai started to have runny nose last Saturday morning...FIL has been carrying him the whole morning and suddenly he reported to us that Kai's having drippy nose. We suspected that Kai caught a cold when FIL blew the fan full blast directly at him after his bath. Hubby and I brought him to see our GP and he prescribed some medicine for Kai. His runny nose stopped the next day. However, on Friday, a week after his flu, he had fever! This time, paracetomol doesn't help as after 4 hours, his fever came back. Some rashes started to develope on his thighs by evening. His highest temperature was 39! As I was looking after him alone at night(hubby was on duty on Friday night), I gave him Brufen and sponged him. His temperature when down. His rashes got worse the next day and I brought him to see doc again. Doc said the rashes are actually viral rash due to his fever. Although his temperature has gone back to normal now, the viral rash has spreaded to his face, arms and neck!I am quite worried now as we have never experienced this condition before. Could he be allergic to Brufen? or the new formula? We are still observing...hopefully his rash will go off or at least stop spreading to other parts of his body...Get well soon, Prince Kai!
Seeing that his fever has subsided, we brought Kai out for lunch at Pastamania just now. When I was giving him bread while we are having our meal, I saw something white on his lower gums. Yes! his 1st pearly white is finally out!! This explains why Kai has been having loose stools and fever for the past few days. I was delighted as I am the 1st one to discover his 1st milk teeth! Will try to take a picture of his 1st pearly white when he gets better. This poor boy has been on milk for 2 days because of his temperature and tomorrow, we'll give him porridge again :)




No comments:
Post a Comment