Friday, January 11, 2008
~Our Kai Kai is 7 Months Old!~
School has started and I am physically back to school. I mentioned "physically" because my heart is still at home with Kai Kai :( Really missed him alot when i am in school...Kai turns 7 months old on the 9th and I was busy in school...I am stealing some time from my free period to update this blog now so its gonna be a short one :) Kai has learnt to sit and is more and more attentive in watching TV! He loves music too :) recently, we found out that he will dance to the sound of the lion dance! hahaha, he will even shake his head! Talking about his shaking head, thanks to my father who taught him how to shake head last sunday. Now he'll shake his head when he hears music. I am always looking forward to weekends where I can spend more time with him and the 2 elder bros. Happy 7 month old to my kai kai! That's all for now, going for lessons soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment