Wednesday, July 11, 2007

*Long Time No Blog*

Hi Hi Hi! Its been soooo long since I last blog! I am suprised that I still got time to type something. Finally completed my confinement period! But kind of miss the days during confinement becos firstly, can act like queen, 2ndly, get to eat my fav confinement food (didn't mind all the ginger and sesame seed oil). Have not been getting enuf sleep eversince preg until now! oh ya, talking abt my newcomer, Raden--heavy CC woh! he seems to be hungry every hour, feed liao cry n cry until burp and after 1 or 2 hours, he'll yell for milk again! I wonder if we'll over feed him. Becos of his high demand for milk, i can't express enuf breastmilk for him. Today I am going dry le. only managed to express 1x for Raden.

No comments:

Kai Kai's Growth Chart

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

♥ OUR MARRIAGE♥

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker