Monday, October 16, 2006

Managed to find a skin that is to my likings if not I'll never want to post anything. Celebrated Kang's birthday at my mum's place last sunday as planned. Kang was happy and everyone gave him red-packets. We told him he's grown up liao so we don't give presents anymore, Di interrupted by saying that money in the red-packet can be used to buy things that he likes. After hearing this, Kang was convinced that why we gave red-packets to him. For 4 days starting from tomorrow, I'll be going for PSLE marking with my colls, hopefully everything goes smoothly and on Thursday, we can go do our hair colour. Can't wait for exams to be over and year end holidays to come...planning to bring my kids for a holiday...hmm...where can I go lei? Meanwhile, enjoy the pics!

No comments:

Kai Kai's Growth Chart

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

♥ OUR MARRIAGE♥

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker