Thursday, March 16, 2006
Managed to "steal" some time to post something if not my friends will be complaining again. It's been so long since I last blogged. Don't understand why we are so busy these days. I am in the midst of setting exam papers and chatting online with my friend--chinese saying: 一心二用"1 heart 2 uses"!Wonder if I can finish setting the paper by tomorrow? Went out with 2 of my friends, Ashley and Suhui together with my hubby and their hubbies last night. Couldn't believe it, Meng and I actually went MOS with them! I was quite reluctant at first because on hearing the name of the place will make me feel out of place. Su Hui and Ashley kept encouraging me that its ok. Even my sister also encouraged me to go see look see look. We enjoyed ourselves very much last night. Really didn't regret going, hahaha! Hopefully the next time we go, Li Lian and her ah boy can join us! So now back to reality, school will be re-opening next week and another 10 weeks to fight before another break in June. Will post some photos of my sons' first swimming lesson next time round. Looking forward to the day when they can swim on their own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment