Saturday, November 19, 2005
School holiday is finally here! But not feeling any excitement as we still have to work lor. My hubby and I were quite relieved to know that Kang will be going to 3A1 next year. I felt quite bad because I've neglected my kids this year. We've decided to help Kang improve his English by getting him to read story books starting from now. Quite pissed off by my MIL. She is behaving like she's is the one getting married like that. Bought new shoes(so ugly), new handbag(even more ugly), new jewellery(spent her hubby's $$ anyhow), new cosmetics ( intending to go for beautician make up! ) ,new watch ( super ugly).I feel that she has over spent. She bought a pair of purple gold earrings and last night claimed that it cannot match her "evening gown"and shoes, so decided to look for another pair of diamond earrings! She kept asking us why still have not buy clothings? My hubby told her off. We felt that she is trying to show off to her invited guests. Her dressing taste is horrible, no colour sense and she is unaware of her size. Her high heel shoes are too high for her, don't know the heels can take her weight or not? She was so excited that the moment I stepped into the house after work, she threw her chores down and put on her dirty pink shoes, performed a "pig" walk infront of me! I nearly fainted! BABY ELEPHANT DANCE!Haizz!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment