Thursday, October 20, 2005

Finally can "steal" a little bit of time to blog tonight. Has been very very busy for the past few weeks. Celebrated Yong Kang's 8th birthday early October , I can't believe it! My son is 8 years old liao!!!The days when Meng and I struggled hard to start the family were still vivid within me. Time really flies...it is almost the end of 2005 and we are married for 10years already! Of course its nothing compared to our parents who are married for 30 odd years. Wonder how is it like 10 years later???? Anyway, my colleagues and I spent the last 3 days marking for PSLE. Tomorrow is the last day liao and hopefully Su hui and I can go for our hairdressing appointment. Can't wait for Yong Kang's exams to be over. It is really tiring to coach him in his studies. I am not going to give him extra work or push him any further this time. Anyway I do not have the energy to do it as it is very very stressful to get him to do his work. How I envy those parents who have kids who are "automatic"--don't have to shout n scream, and their kids are able to do revision on their own.

No comments:

Kai Kai's Growth Chart

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

♥ OUR MARRIAGE♥

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker