Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Too Many Unhappy Things, Too reluctant to say

So many unhappy things happened recently. Reported back to work on 3 May and had a busy day, I rushed back home immediately after school! Don't know why I hate to stay in school now. The following week was also hectic as my ah di fell ill on Monday. I have to stay home to look after him because I don't trust MIL. I have no choice but to go back the next day becos its SA week. Helping Kang with his revision is also a headache. He simply don't care about his work, we have to push and drag him every evening. I somehow neglected his chinese, so I think this time round, he will not score good marks for chinese. Everything goes wrong on Friday. I was rushed to KK again for very heavy menses ( i was not even sure it was menses). Doc asked me to be admitted but I refused. Firstly, I got better things to do at home, secondly, it'll cost another bomb just to stay in hospital for observation. In the end, I got an injection and they send me home. I began to come down with flu on Sunday. It was really bad, I couldn't even talk becos the mucus keep flowing down my throat. I was on MC again on Monday and Tuesday. I think people in school must be wondering what happened to me. So unlucky... ... I feel so bad having to trouble my colleagues again. Especially Su Hui, she's so busy. This week is not going to be pleasant as I have lots of workshops and briefings to attend. Which means, I have to miss lessons in some afternoons. I am looking forward to this weekend, its my hubby birthday! We'll be celebrating Ranen's 1st Birthday in Chevrons. Let's hope that the weather will be fine this weekend so that we can swim and barbeque!

No comments:

Kai Kai's Growth Chart

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

♥ OUR MARRIAGE♥

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker