Sunday, April 03, 2005

Traumatic Experience!

Hi Hi! I am glad that I am able to sit here infront of my pc typing this message! On 1st April, as I was waiting for my husband to come home fetch me to KK for becos I was expecting and having spotting. It all happened when I started to feel abdominal pain on the left side again. As I couldn't tolerated the pain, we rushed to KK's A&E. At the clinic, the doctor actually did a scan and couldn't find any feotus in my womb! He told us he suspected Ectopic pregnancy and I have to be warded. The wait was horrible. The admission procedure was so long, I couldn't tolerate the pain and started to cry. When I was brought up to my ward finally, the nurse told us that they cannot give any pain killer as it'll cover my symptoms. I have to be pushed down to the scanning ward again for a more define examination. In the scanning room, the radiologists did a thorough scan but did not tell me what happen. I was kept in suspense until evening when the report was out. During the wait, I started to think wildly, guessing what actually went wrong with me??? I started to cry again when phone calls came in. Ashley and su hui came to visit me in the evening. i was so touched tat they actually came after school to support me! they saw me being wheeled into the lift before i went to the operation theatre. Thanks to them! the operation started around 7pm and ended around 8pm. I was awake around 9pm and saw my family waiting outside the theatre. I was glad that I am awake as before I fall asleep, I kept asking myself wat if I never wake up? ok, I am feeling quite tired now, will continue with my story again. chaos!

No comments:

Kai Kai's Growth Chart

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

♥ OUR MARRIAGE♥

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker