Saturday, February 26, 2005

HEE HEE HEE! long time no blog liao, nearly forgot my password:) Finally its raining! Hopefully the rain will cool down the air, its been so warm these days! Life for the past few weeks has been the same, work and work until almost drop dead! Many coll have been complaining abt the heavy workload, I told them there are more to come. Just don't understand why some people can be so free to go home on the dot. And they're getting more den us every month!!!! Is it that they're efficient and managed their time well? I don't think so! They have no duties to perform.Performance bonus is coming, I won't be surprise to know that these people will still get their $$ too! Haiz!!!!hopefull the next few weeks I'll be a little more free( Trainee taking over my lessons mah! hahahaha!)

No comments:

Kai Kai's Growth Chart

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

♥ OUR MARRIAGE♥

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker