Monday, January 24, 2005

iT's AnNoYiNg!!!!!!!Part 1

Yah, It's annoying!!!!My house has juz become a GARDEN! Just do not understand why, MIL always over do things? At first when she mentioned about buying plants, I already told her that not too many, and buy those plants that are suitable indoors. I do not wish to see plants die. Den one morning, they went Chinatown, carried two potted plants, one huge so-called Pineapple Flower, and the other smaller pot, called "Golden Coin". They actually took a cab back! I was still thinking that's the end of the story. And the next morning, when I was having breakfast with my kids and husband, we received a phone call from them asking meng to go Si Mah Lu to fetch them. Still got the cheek to ask whether can fit their NEW plants or not?! Meng got to stop breakfast, rushed down from CCK to Middle Road den back to CCK again! I was devasted to see one Tall and Skinny Orchid plant and 2 other tiny- flowered plants!!!!!MIL still show me her usual fake smile and asked me whether her plants nice or not? I told her off, say that not nice lah, she must be very TL! Ha! When we reached home last night, we were greeted by 3 orange plants and 1 chrysanthemum!!!!!OMG!!!! I cannot tahan liao!!!I nearly fainted!!! now underneath that FU Lu Shous has got 5 potted plants, like army soldiers waiting for march past!!!!!Ki Si Wa Liao!!!Gek Sei Or ler!!!!

No comments:

Kai Kai's Growth Chart

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

♥ OUR MARRIAGE♥

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker