Saturday, December 18, 2004

Brought Yong Sheng to KK for anual check-up. Quite worried as he'll be goin through the kidney scan before seeing the doctor. Everything went on smoothly. He was very very cooperative and behaved well. He even chatted happily with the radiologist. Waited for almost 2 hours den we get to see the doctor. After analysing the report, she said that his operated kidney is functioning well and will scan him 2yrs later. We were very relieved to know about it. We all went to my mum's place after KK feeling hungry and tired. After lunch, mum brought Yong kang for a haircut. I took over to look after baby Ranen, he was so cute and I kept kissing him! Kang and my mum came back around 4.30 and we rushed back to CCK. Meng and I gotta attend his D&D at 6o'clock. Didn't get any lucky draw prizes. I guess god is fair, because both of us got a vacuum cleaner and a fax machine during last yr's D&D. Went home empty handed... ...woke up early to check email, was quite happy to know that I'll be teaching both am and pm session next year, meaning I will go to school around 10am & lesson will end by 4.00pm. Even more glad to know that Su Hui and I will be having the same working hours. Went to Yong Sheng's school for parent-teacher meeting, his teacher sang praises for him. We were quite greatful to his teacher as Yong Sheng was an introvert during his first year there. Today, he is able to interact well with his friends and even relatives and my friends. Thanks to his teacher Ms Loges!

No comments:

Kai Kai's Growth Chart

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

♥ OUR MARRIAGE♥

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker