Saturday, November 27, 2004

Woke up at 4.45am today. I can't believe it, Ya Li, our col from china went back to her hometown today. Although we were not close, I still feel abit sad. I think she too felt the same too. Anyway we manage to see her off at the airport at 6.40am. After that, we went for breakfast at commonwealth market. I was feeling quite sleepy after breakfast. Went to school with Su Hui, did some tidy up and met Mr Chye, the master teacher. He was talking all the while and Su Hui and I felt that we were 2 untrained teachers having lessons at NIE. But he is good. Hopefully he can help us but not give us more work. Next year, Su Hui will be away for 3 months and the rest remain the same. OMiG! Continued to do packing and throwing unwanted papers away until 1pm, realised that I forgot to call home. Found out that the children and husband have not had lunch. Poor thing! stopped half way and went to Bukit Panjang Plaza for food. Luckily it was not crowded. Met Sam, our bowling friend. He was doing shopping for necessities. Got invited to his house opposite the shopping centre but didn't go 'cos I was feeling very tired. Went home after taking the routine walk around the shopping centre. Bought some eyedrop and eyewash for myself. Ah di insisted that I must buy a bottle of mosquito repellent for him. WOW! so ex, $8.90 per bottle leh. Greedy him, still asked me to get him 2 bottles! one for school & one to put at home. In the end we settled at 1. Meng told him that we still can use the "tiger balm" brand one at home. Ha Ha Ha!

No comments:

Kai Kai's Growth Chart

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

♥ OUR MARRIAGE♥

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker